Reconnect – Youth Homelessness Early Intervention Services
Reconnect is a free, voluntary and confidential service for young CALD people 12 – 18 of age who have recently left home or are at risk of leaving home soon and require support. We work with young people and their families in a diverse range of complex areas that can lead to youth homelessness and can identify emerging social, emotional and mental health issues in young people.
• Outreach services across metropolitan Adelaide
• Assist vulnerable young people person to re-engage with family, school and community to stabilise their situation and also to identify and achieve goals that enhance their well-being.
• Practical support around access to accommodation and secure finances
• Emotional support and counselling
• Family mediation and support around conflict resolution
• A diverse range of group activities through the year, in the areas of personal development and social inclusion
We work hard to keep our clients connected to family, school and their community so that they can move successfully into early adult hood and participate more fully in life.
Referrals to this program can be accepted from individuals, parents, teachers, school counsellors, service providers and other concerned people.
Call 82134605 for further information
Click link to download MCCSA reconnect Referral Form