Every year MCCSA holds forums or workshops on issues of interest to South Australia’s culturally and linguistically diverse community.
A range of forums were held in 2016 they included:
• Transforming health reform
• Age friendly roundtable with Dr Alexandre Kalache former thinker in residence in conjunction with Active Ageing Australia and Office for the Ageing
• CALD Community Leaders Forum in collaboration with the Health Performance Council of SA.
• SA Water consultation
• Transport Forum
• Aged care Service Provision
So far in 2017 we have held the following forums:
• An evening with the Human Rights Commissioner on Section 18C of the Racial Discrimination Act.
• Transforming health the new Royal Adelaide Hospital
We are collaborating with the Office for Women and the Migrant Women’s Support Program on a multifatih forum on domestic violence which will be hosted by Minister Zoe Bettison.
Some of our Forums and workshops are invitation only and some are open to anyone who is interested. If you would like to be on a mailing list for future forums and workshops and you are not a member of MCCSA please forward your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Various events are also advertised on our website and Facebook page so check these out regularly if you are interested in being part of our multicultural community events.